[Obm] Re: OBM Problems

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:54:18 +0100

Eduardo Silva wrote:
> HHi pierre:
>
>  First all congratulations..i think taht your software
> it's great ...its very useful...

Hi and thank you

>  well.. i have some problems running OBM... when i
> want to upload some file OBM say "invalid data", i
> give full access permission to obm/php/Default (777)
> and happens the same...

The 0.7.2 db creation script lacks a line for the document database.

enter this query in mysql:
INSERT INTO Document (document_title, document_name, document_kind,
document_private, document_path) VALUES ('Root', 'Default', 0, 0, '/');

>  now i was trying to find some users that i was added
> and obm say:
>
>  Database error: seek(0) failed: result has 0 rows
> MySQL Error: 0 ()
> Session halted.

This happens when user prefs are not loaded.
Try to re-load the default prefs (obmdb_default_values_0.7.sql)
and propagate these to the users (tab Admin, menu Prefs, first action)
the logout and login back.

>  what can be the error??..
>
>  thanks for your time...
>
>  Eduardo
>  http://monkeyd.sf.net
>
> P.D: I'm using apache to test your software.

Bye

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13