[Obm] Mailbox - Right management

Michaux Julien julien.michaux at mysav.eu
Tue Feb 27 14:57:00 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

I set up a fully functional OBM on centOS and try to figure out how to achieve this goal: Mailbox - Right management.
I have two users: user1 and user2

User1 set up his mailbox so that user2 have read and write permission.

With user2, I go to "manage folders" with Roundcube and I can see the folders from user1. I select one folder "A" and go back to webmail. I can go to user1's folder "A" and see that there are 102 unread mails. I mark a few of them read.
With user1, when I check folder "A", nothing has changed. There are 102 unread mails.

Is it possible to sync those views from user1 and user2 as it's the same folder?

I hope I was clear.

Thanks.

Michaux Julien