[Obm] OBM mailbox issues.

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Wed Apr 5 16:18:37 CEST 2017

Hi Benito,

First, "mailbox does not exist" is an error message sent by Postfix
because the email address is not found in the maps. Postfix does not
know about Cyrus mailboxes behind the scenes, it only knows about the
maps it manages.

Can you search for your user in the files */etc/postfix/virtual_alias* ?
Also I noticed below that you send an email to test1 at mydomain, is this
normal ? Shouldn't it be mydomain.com ?

You can also manually regenerate maps, as root, with the command
*/usr/share/obm/auto/testObmSatellite.pl -smtpInConf*

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
Tour Franklin 31 ème étage
100/101 Quartier Boieldieu
92042 PARIS LA DEFENSE