[Obm] [Obm Multidomain] Problem with same local-part on different domains

Benoit CROQUIN b.croquin at labsoft.fr
Thu Sep 22 10:47:34 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have to deal with 3 domain on 1 obm install and 1 host
Everything  go well except the following problem I do not understand :

If I could create
	firstnameA.lastnameA at domain1.fr
	firstnameB.lastnameB at domain2.fr
	and so on...
I do not understand why I can not create the following accounts :
	contact at domain1.fr and contact at domain2.fr

=> An error occurred indeed : 'Invalid data : email address still in use ! : contact'

As domains are distinct, is there a way  to create mail accounts with same local-part and different domains ?

Thanks in advance.

Benoit Croquin