[Obm] Fwd: Problem after mail migration from old server to a new one

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Mon Mar 21 15:33:25 CET 2016

Hello,

These files are all generated and maintained by OBM, more precisely by
the "automaton" (the Perl script that runs when you click on the yellow
pill in OBM web interface). It is generated from the content of OBM's
LDAP directory, and depends on the spreading of the mailboxes on your
various email backends.

Can you give us some insights on your current configuration:

  * Number of mailboxes
  * Number of Cyrus backends
  * Configuration of your domain (most notably, your domain /hosts/)

Also, what exactly was your mail migration? For instance, did the
hostname of the server change? The IP address?
The more details you give us, the easier it is for us to help :)

Thanks,
Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE