[Obm] Contact Deletion ok on OBM but nok on phone

Thomas Hilaire thilaire at linagora.com
Fri Mar 11 15:46:20 CET 2016

Hello,

Your log line is relevant, the bad synchronization state is due to
eviction done in the memory store.

Unfortunately this component often drops data required to make opush
working as expected.
It is related to an ehcache bug, even if we have configured it to
discard oldest data, it sometime drop fresh data.

How much memory do you allow to opush ? Give more memory permit to
encounter this bug less frequently.
What is your opush version ? I suggest you to at least upgrade to the
latest opush 2.x, or even to opush 3 which is so much stable.

Regards,

Thomas Hilaire - Linagora LGS/R&D
Lead-Tech OBM
Dev Open-Paas