[Obm] Problème d'affichage des disponibilités dans Thunderbird

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Tue Feb 16 13:20:16 CET 2016

Hello Vincent,

No you are not alone, I did reproduce it too.
We did not have time to investigate this issue yet, but I confirm it is
a regression under TB 38. If you feel like fixing it, I'll be happy to
merge your contribution :)

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE