[Obm] OBM Ldap Connection

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Wed Feb 10 11:29:04 CET 2016

Hi,

By default obm-ldap uses simple authentication, so you must ensure that
your LDAP client uses this type of authentication.
By default it also allows read access to anonymous users, so unless you
manually edited the ACLs of openldap, you should be good.

Can you try the following from any machine that can reach your OBM host:

ldapsearch -h /<your OBM host>/ -x (please note the /-x/ to use simple
authentication)

Thanks,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE