[Obm] Is there a way to install OBM from a script ?

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Fri Feb 5 18:40:24 CET 2016

Hello,

There's no such automation tool available for OBM.
However, you can use /debconf-set-selections
/(http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/fr/man1/debconf-set-selections.1.html)
to automate the installation procedure if you need to.

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE