[Obm] Thunderbird plugins and location for calendar + address book

Benito Chamberlain benito at itcsnam.com
Thu Sep 3 17:00:00 CEST 2015

Now that I got my test server up and running, I can connect to mail via
Thunderbird.
I set up the account and installed the latest obm-connector.4.1.xpi and
lightning v 4 .
The plugin asks for Sync server location and OBM web location,user name
and password.

My server is https://10.1.90.75/ - thats how I get to the web interface.
What is the location of the above calendar and addressbook ,It says
authentication error for Address books when I try and sync. Also
how to do import the Calendar ?

Any help is welcome.

Thank you in advance
Benito
--

--

You are using the open-source and free version of OBM developped and
supported by Linagora.