[Obm] Mail + roundcube

Benito Chamberlain benito at itcsnam.com
Wed Sep 2 11:55:31 CEST 2015

Hi, Got OBM installed on Centos 6.5 test server. Got a domain and user
configured.
Now I'm trying to configure the mail part and roundcubemail.

I cannot log in to the roundcube web interface with my username and
password.

Do I need to do a fresh install of roundcube? Do I need to configure
cyrus ? because I did a
health and the IMAP status is IMAP connection failed (using
URL://127.0.01/INBOX) for domain 'example.com' Error 67.

Also I checked the documentation of the roundcube package you provide. (
it says that this is BETA software and should not replace existing
roundcube install. ) What is the best approach to get the mail server up
and running ?

Kind Regards
Benito