[Obm] [OpenPaaS] hubl.in upgrade, packed with features

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Wed Mar 25 17:41:42 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know, we upgraded https://hubl.in/ one hour ago, and it
shines like never before! We fixed many bugs, and added some really cool
features.

First of all, we implemented a detector so, when someone is speaking,
the border color of her thumbail changes. To add some more awesomeness,
the main video now automagically switches to the person that is
currently speaking. And this morning, we added avatar support, so when
you disable your video, you are replaced by a penguin. And we love
penguins, so that really was a must have. Now we have it.

Test it, play with it, advertise it, tweet it, contribute to it !

Cheers,

--
David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead