[Obm] OBM 3.1.2 is out!

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Thu Feb 12 13:09:06 CET 2015

Hello,

It's probably related.
I think your dbconfig-commons is lost somewhere between two updates...
Things you can try:

  * dpkg-reconfigure obm-storage
  * apt-get remove obm-storage && apt-get install obm-storage (when it
    asks, do not operate changes on the database)

Anyway, you can always apply SQL upgrade scripts manually.

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Responsable Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
+33 6 76 20 62 28