[Obm] Fresh installation OBM RC2

Dominique Ramaekers dominique at ramaekers-stassart.be
Sun Jun 29 07:22:41 CEST 2014

Hi David,

You were right, amavis wasn't running.

After starting amavis (dough, I use 'service amavis start'), I saw that
clamav-deamon wasn't running also. So to be sure that al the services
are started, I rebooted the server.

Maybe, it's a good idea to mention a reboot in the installation
instructions?

Now it works great.

Thanks you for the quick response :-)

Dominique.