[Obm] obm installation

Bruno Grandjean bruno.grandjean at mife90.org
Thu Jan 30 11:08:01 CET 2014

root at mail:~# dpkg -l obm*
Aucun paquet ne correspond à obm*.

I installed obm-full with root account:

wget -q  http://deb.obm.org/obmgpg.pub -O - | apt-key  add -
OK

root at mail:~# aptitude update
Ign cdrom://[Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.8 _Squeeze_ - Official amd64 CD Binary-1 20131019-16:16] squeeze Release.gpg
Ign cdrom://[Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.8 _Squeeze_ - Official amd64 CD Binary-1 20131019-16:16]/ squeeze/main Translation-en
Ign cdrom://[Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.8 _Squeeze_ - Official amd64 CD Binary-1 20131019-16:16]/ squeeze/main Translation-fr
Ign cdrom://[Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.8 _Squeeze_ - Official amd64 CD Binary-1 20131019-16:16] squeeze Release
Ign cdrom://[Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.8 _Squeeze_ - Official amd64 CD Binary-1 20131019-16:16] squeeze/main amd64 Packages/DiffIndex
Atteint http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze Release.gpg
Atteint http://deb.obm.org obm Release.gpg
Ign http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main Translation-en
Ign http://deb.obm.org/25/stable/ obm/obm Translation-en
Atteint http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates Release.gpg
Ign http://deb.obm.org/25/stable/ obm/obm Translation-fr
Ign http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates/main Translation-en
Ign http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main Translation-fr
Atteint http://deb.obm.org squeeze Release.gpg
Ign http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates/main Translation-fr
Ign http://deb.obm.org/25/contrib/ squeeze/obm Translation-en
Prendre : 1 http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze-updates Release.gpg [836 B]
Atteint http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates Release
Ign http://deb.obm.org/25/contrib/ squeeze/obm Translation-fr
Atteint http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates/main Sources
Atteint http://deb.obm.org obm Release
Ign http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates/main Translation-en
Atteint http://security.debian.org squeeze/updates/main amd64 Packages
Atteint http://deb.obm.org squeeze Release
Atteint http://deb.obm.org obm/obm amd64 Packages
Ign http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates/main Translation-fr
Atteint http://deb.obm.org squeeze/obm amd64 Packages
Atteint http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze Release
Prendre : 2 http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze-updates Release [113 kB]
Atteint http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze/main Sources
Atteint http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze/main amd64 Packages
Atteint http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze-updates/main Sources/DiffIndex
Atteint http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze-updates/main amd64 Packages/DiffIndex
Prendre : 3 http://ftp.fr.debian.org squeeze-updates/main amd64 Packages [4 959 B]
 119 ko téléchargés en 4s (26,5 ko/s)

and after that: aptitude install obm-full

with no error

Do you want I repeat the obm-full install on a fresh Squeeze?

  _____