[Obm] OBM 3 / OPush 3 and Outlook 2013 ActiveSync

Matthieu Baechler mbaechler at linagora.com
Mon Dec 15 09:20:21 CET 2014

Hi Cyril,

Last time I did some search about this, I found Outlook 2013 did support
Exchange ActiveSync in its beta version but this support was removed for
the final release (expect for outlook.com support).

It's supported at least by Windows Mail application on Windows 8 (we
tested it).

Cheers,

--
Matthieu Baechler