[Obm] managing two domains with obm

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Thu May 19 20:49:44 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I've run into an bit of a problem setting up obm to my needs.
Till now I have managed one domain with several users with obm. The
domain is called oatfield.nl and it contains one host(hydra) that
provides smtp, imap, sync, solr, etc.
Now I want to add a second domain, called bertenselena.net with a
different set of users. I want to have the same host to provide the
services for this domain.

First of all, is this possible? And secondly if so (I suspect it is)
how do I migrate without deleting everything first and setting things
up from scratch?

I tried moving hydra from the oatfield.nl domain to the global domain.
But I can't find out where/how/if this is done.
I also tried to add a second host (hydra2) with the same IP address,
but obm caught me on that trick. It does not allow two hosts with the
same IP. rightly so I think :-)

Any advice is welcomed  at this stage.

Bert