[Obm] OBM 2.3.18 available, OBM 2.4 coming soon

Lilian CHAMONTIN lchamontin at linagora.com
Tue Mar 15 16:41:34 CET 2011

All,

I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of OBM 2.3.18.

As usual, a changelog can be found here :
http://obm.org/doku.php?id=changelogs:changelog_2.3

Most notable improvements in this release are thunderbird
synchronization support (agenda, contacts) and features and fixes on the
webmail module. ICS Import has also been refactored and should be much
more reliable and performant than before.

(Don't forget to download the tbird extensions to get rid of the bugs ! )

In other news, we're about to complete the new OBM 2.4 version, which
should be available as a release candidate in a few days, followed
closely by the 2.4.0 version. March 22 had been announced, but we'd
rather take some more days (but not too many as this release is highly
expected) to incorporate some more connectivity improvements.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Best regards,

--

Lilian Chamontin