[Obm] Obm 2.3.7-shared calendar problem

jean-marie grouazel jean-marie_grouazel at hotmail.fr
Wed Jun 2 14:14:11 CEST 2010

Hi Everybody

I installed OBM V2.3.7 on a Solaris server few days
ago.
I didn’t meet any problem during the
installation.
Then I created a domain and a user (Administrator) on
this domain.

But when I am logging on my domain with this user on OBM
UI, if I watch the shared calendar, wich is on the left column, normally I
should have the name and the first name user’s , but  I have just a zero
(0).

I don’t understand the reason?

If I create an other user, I have the same display : two
users differ by two different colours but, there are two zeros instead of name
and firstname.

Is anyone can answer to me please?

Thanks a lot