[Obm] OBM Mozilla Connector 2.3.0

Fabien Muller Fabien.Muller at ipcms.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Feb 9 14:44:05 CET 2010

Hello,

I have installed Thunderbird 3 with the latest beta of ligtning and OBM
connector 2.3.
I have a iphone, with the application TODO + CAL using syncml to
synchronise calendar.
When i put a new entry on the iphone, it synchronise with the OBM
server, but after the synchronisation with thunberdird doesn't work.

The synchronisation never end.

Can you please resolve this problem.

Thanks.

Bests Regards.