[Obm] Default language in OBM 2.3

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Sun Feb 28 13:22:37 CET 2010

Hello all,

>> kmail or whichever mail prog.
>> The error I get is in /var/log/mail.log is:
>> badlogin: fish.oatfield.nl [192.168.0.121] plaintext jeroen SASL(-13):
>> authentication failure: checkpass failed
>> Can anyone help me furhter on this? Do I need to enable acces from
>> other hosts somewhere?
>
> This one is simple : you need to append your obm domain to your login :
> jeroen at mydomain.com, not jeroen.
Indeed it was:-) Thank you for this hint. I could have searched wide
and far without thinking of this.
I'm able to log in now. Good thing, because I had ~2000 mails waiting for me!!
I'm getting a message from Cron every 2 minutes currently with the
following warning

2010-02-28 12:12:02 [Warning] [ContactIndexingJob] : Solr server for
domain 2 not responding (192.168.0.5)
2010-02-28 12:12:02 [Warning] [EventIndexingJob] : Solr server for
domain 2 not responding (192.168.0.5)

As far as I know there is aonly one: oatfield.nl, so what is this
domain 2? How can I find this one out?
( Is there a way to list all domains, instead  of having to find one
with the find/search box?)

Second point, how can one get an account on obm.org?
I'd like to edit the debian tutorial in
http://www.obm.org/doku.php?id=docs:install:debian_obm23:obm-mail
a bit. To clarify the problems I ran into and to fix some general typos.