[Obm] OBM 2.1.10 how to get mail function under Ubuntu server 9.04

GARCIA Sylvain sylvain.garcia at aliasource.fr
Tue Feb 23 08:24:37 CET 2010

huqinyuan.1989 a écrit :
> helloI already success  install obm 2.1.10 in Ubuntu server 9.04. When I use it thought browser, I cannot find any function about email. Can anybody tell me  how to get mail function under Ubuntu?thank you~~

hi, the OBM version include in Ubuntu is too old (2.1.10),  now you have 2.3.2 on obm.org. OBM version in Ubuntu doesn't include mail function because of Ubuntu policy of packages.
Some packages and docs are available on obm.org:
http://www.obm.org/doku.php?id=docs:install:debian_obm23
http://www.obm.org/doku.php?id=docs:install:debian

But this documentation and packages are tested on Debian and not on Ubuntu. Some users report me that debian packages aren't 100% compatible with ubuntu, so we recommend you to use Debian in order to have a functional OBM groupware with mail.

--
Sylvain Garcia
Expert OBM