[Obm] OBM 2.3.0-rc1 is out for testing !

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Mon Nov 16 10:32:53 CET 2009

Hello,

We have release the first 2.3.0 release candidate
We already know this will not be the final 2.3.0 as we still have few things
to polish, but we have packaged this version to encourage everyone to test or
preview what to come in the future 2.3.

obm.org has been updated with screenshots of the upcoming 2.3 too.
See http://www.obm.org/doku.php?id=screenshots
Improved calendar UI and redesigned contact module with addressbook handling
are the more visible parts.
The full changelog will be provided with the final 2.3.0

2.3.0-rc1 Source code is available
(http://www.obm.org/doku.php?id=downloads:source:sourcedownloadslist) and
Debian and RedHat packages have been built and are available from the repositories

Enjoy !
--
Pierre Baudracco Directeur LINAGORA GSO, 05 62 19 24 91 - 06 82 84 63 67
OBM project leader, www.obm.org, pierre.baudracco at obm.org www.linagora.com