[Obm] Minig Authentication issue

Retheesh Kumar R RetheeshKR at microland.com
Thu Jul 16 09:20:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

We are evaluating the OBM email solution.  The team has done a wonderful
work on the solution as such. But there is very limited document to help
in case of any issues.

I have been able to install OMB. When I login to using a valid user ID

I am getting the below error.

I am not sure where I am going wrong. I tried to follow this article
without much success.
http://www.mail-archive.com/obm@list.aliasource.fr/msg00655.html

Regards,

Retheesh

HTTP Status 500 -

________________________________

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException:
fr.aliasource.webmail.server.proxy.client.ClientException

fr.aliasource.webmail.server.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:93)

root cause

fr.aliasource.webmail.server.proxy.client.ClientException

fr.aliasource.webmail.server.proxy.client.http.ProxyClient.login(ProxyCl
ient.java:179)

fr.aliasource.webmail.server.LoginFilter.doLogin(LoginFilter.java:179)

fr.aliasource.webmail.server.LoginFilter.performLoginProcedure(LoginFilt
er.java:132)

fr.aliasource.webmail.server.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:90)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/6.0.18 logs.

=============

cat /etc/minig/backend_conf.ini

#

# Minimal backend conf

#

backend.imap.uri=imap://server.client.com

backend.sieve.uri=sieve://server.client.com

backend.smtp.uri=smtp://server.client.com

#SingleNamespace

#backend.imap.singleDomain=false

backend.defaultDomain=server.client.com

#

# ldap completion plugin conf. %q is replaced by the query.

#

completion.ldap.url=ldap://server.client.com

completion.ldap.basedn=dc=obm,dc=com

#completion.ldap.filter=(mail=*%q*)

completion.ldap.filter=(&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(mail=%q*))

============

[root at server ~]# cat /etc/minig/frontend_conf.ini

# General Frontend settings                            #

# IMAP proxy location

frontend.proxyUrl=http://server.client.com:8081

#frontend.proxyUrl=http://server.client.com:143

# Set to "true" if frontend handles login by itself . If "false", a

# previous app layer MUST perform login before showing the frontend.

#

# With the GWT frontend running in tomcat, a servlet filter might
perform

# the login operation.

#frontend.ajaxLogin=false

frontend.ajaxLogin=true

frontend.ssoProvider=fr.aliasource.webmail.server.OBMSSOProvider

frontend.ssoServerUrl=http://server.client.com/sso/sso_index.php

frontend.logoutUrl=http://server.client.com/obm.php?action=logout

####################################

# gwt front specific settings      #

####################################

# client implementation

# uncomment for the dummy implementation

#frontend.gwt.proxyClientFactoryClass=fr.aliasource.webmail.server.proxy
.client.DummyProxyClientFactory

# real client implementation

frontend.gwt.proxyClientFactoryClass=fr.aliasource.webmail.server.proxy.
client.http.ProxyClientFactory

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.