[Obm] Integration of Chat and Calander to MiniG.

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Thu Aug 20 10:02:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

These features are not present in minig. Only some templates or tests were
done and appeared in minig.
do you want to developp the chat and calendar for minig ?
If this is the case your contribution would be appreciated !

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco Directeur LINAGORA GSO, 05 62 19 24 91 - 06 82 84 63 67
OBM project leader, www.obm.org, pierre.baudracco at obm.org
AliaSource devient LINAGORA GSO