[Obm] Error in Outlook Connectors

Sébastien HELLE sebastien.helle at i-tracing.com
Thu Apr 9 10:43:30 CEST 2009

I’m testing the features of the OBM Outlook connector, but I encountered
issues.

When I try to synchronize OBM in Outlook, I get this message :
“Authentification Error, Server unreachable”, but I follow exactly the steps
to configure the connector.

I am using Outlook 2007, in Windows XP Professional US.

The connector’s configuration (Tools>Options>OBM tab) is following :

-          Server :               - Address : https://
<https://%3cOBMServer_URL%3e/obm-sync/services>
<OBMServer_URL>/obm-sync/services (I try with the local IP address and with
the URL after fill-in out the hosts file in Windows XP)

- User : user_ID at domain_name

- Password : user_password

- No proxy are configured

-          OBM Synchronization : by default

-          Multi-users : “Server unreachable” when I click on “Subscribe”

The web access is totally OK.

Does everyone ever have this problem ?

Thank you for your help.

Sébastien HELLE