[Obm] OBM-samba et création des comptes samba

sysadmin at advantages.fr sysadmin at advantages.fr
Fri Sep 19 16:12:37 CEST 2008

Je ne sais pas si il faut "forcer" la création de ces variables
Sur une Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1

smbd -V

Version 3.0.28a

pdbedit -Lv testuser

Unix username:        testuser
NT username:          testuser
Account Flags:        [U          ]
User SID:             S-XXXXXXXX
Primary Group SID:    S-XXXXXXXX
Full Name:            Bertrand d Hérouville
Home Directory:       \\PDC\bdherouville
HomeDir Drive:        P:
Logon Script:
Profile Path:         \\PDC\bdherouville\.profiles
Domain:               DOMAIN
Account desc:
Workstations:
Munged dial:
Logon time:           0
Logoff time:          never
Kickoff time:         never
Password last set:    0
Password can change:  0
Password must change: 0
Last bad password   : 0
Bad password count  : 0
Logon hours         : FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

J'ai trouvé ça sur internet :

http://www.mail-archive.com/samba@lists.samba.org/msg91695.html

The server didn't (and still shouldn't) enforce any password change policy.

After some digging I have uncovered that samba as an LDAP domain
controller has been broken since v3.0.25, but nobody has posted any
definitive solutions that fix the problem. The following post suggests
fiddling with "User Account Flags", but this adds an admin burden that
will cause us to run into this problem again.

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2007-November/136374.html

Does anyone know how to make samba behave as it did before v3.0.25?