[Obm] import de contacts dans OBM

Pierre BAUDRACCO pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Sat May 31 01:04:48 CEST 2008

Hello,

look at the import module in "Administration -> Import"
this module allows to specify a csv format file to import companies
and contacts

hope this helps

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr - www.aliasource.fr
AliaSource - Groupe LINAGORA Toulouse 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris 01 58 18 68 28