[Obm] Re: PST import XPI - question

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Thu Jan 10 01:54:20 CET 2008

Selon Thomas Rauers <thomas at rauers.de>:

> Hello Pierre,
>
> I just tried this nice Thunderbird add-on to import a quite large .pst file
> (approx 760 MB). Generally, it worked quite well, but it skipped lots of mail
> entries (especially those from the outbox). Why does it do this...?

Cause it is based on readpst which do not handle correctly all mails.
We are looking into it.

> I have also tried the command line version (readpst.exe), but this one
> doesn't do anything at all. Is the .pst file too large?

In the standard version there are some limitations on the PST file size.
But by the way you won't get better results with the command line version.

Bye

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco - AliaSource Groupe LINAGORA - 05 62 19 24 91 -
www.aliasource.fr