[Obm] Re: OBM Collaboration Solution

Pierre BAUDRACCO pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Sat Feb 16 00:04:51 CET 2008

Hi,

OBM-Sync will soon be integrated in pour download section, as we are
preparing a new community server with a mirror of the obm svn.
The Outlook connector is not free software though.

For small companies / organisations we have the obm-express
distribution, not free, but a good exchange replacement, with an one
clic install, integrating all the connectors.

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr - www.aliasource.fr
AliaSource - Groupe LINAGORA Toulouse 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris 01 58 18 68 28