[Obm] How to configure obm

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Sat Dec 13 14:37:25 CET 2008

Hello all,

I installed obm yesterday. Main goal is to get minig working eventually, but
first I want to get to know obm and
all its tools. But I ran into some small problems. ..
On ww.obm.org I found brief installation guides. (I use etch) so that went
fine. I used the debian packages
I now have a obm login page on my local machine. But how do I procede??? I
have no clue how to login. What is the default password. I couldn't find any
documentation/howto/manual on setting up obm after installation.

Can anyone tell me how I log in to obm? And where can I find a manual for
obm that would have solved this?

It was actually funny. I hopefully looked under "sysadmin docs" on
www.obm.org. 3 of the docs there are about installation again. (Those should
have been under Installation on the main page. 'How to change doamin"
(spelling error there should be corrected!) sounded promising to get
started. But it tells you to login. Not how, not where. Just login.. ;-)

Regards, and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to play with obm.

Bert Haverkamp