[Obm] How to add a new person in charge

Jimmy Goudin jimmy.goudin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:40:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

For you information, i just read email from obm list on Gmail. It's right.

The question of Gilles Prévital is : How to add a new person in charge.
He say : i mean the zone at the bottom left when you hit modify a company

I read to fast the mail. The bottom left zone is just indication for who
modify or create the compagny / incident / event on calendar etc... for each
module.

To modify The person in charge for a compagny. A commercial.
You must create a user in commercial group and when you hit modify on
compagny module you can change the "Marketing manager"

Regards,
Goudin Jimmy