[Obm] Announce : OBM 1.2.2 is out

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Sat, 09 Sep 2006 23:26:45 +0200

Yes !
1.2.2 has some nasty bugs in (sorting and navigation broken in results set,
adding user or removing task or user in project,..) due to some deep updates in
parameters handling...

In fact try to avoid 1.2.2, we will release a 1.2.3 soon with these fixes.

To fix the results sets sorting or navigation, comment lines 814-817 in
obminclude/global.inc (the lines are shown below)

    if ($key == "sql_order_field") {
      if (!in_array($value, array_keys($fieldnames)))
        $value = "";
    }

--
Pierre Baudracco - Aliacom - 05 62 19 24 91 - www.aliacom.fr