[Obm] Re: OBM-bug?

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:52:22 +0200

Hello,

thank you for the reporting

we have changed it in the developpement version so it will be in 1.2.2
(which should be released at the end of the week).
Best way to stay informed is to subscribe to the mailing list

But this bug must be related to your php version as it didn't occur here in
any of our dev platform neither in our clients installs.
And it has not been reported earlier !

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr