[Obm] Re: OBM Installation

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:17:00 +0100

Please post on the list ! no directly at my address.

the errors are includes errors.
the include_path in the php.ini must be set. For apache it can be set in the
.htaccess file or in a virtual host config, but for the command line php
(used by the installer) it must be set in the correct php.ini (eg:
/etc/php4/cli/php.ini on debian)

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13