[Obm] Fixing Display and Menus

Rich Shepard Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:57:44 -0700 (PDT)

   A couple of days ago I posted a request for help, along with a screen shot
of the broken display I get with OBM. I see a vertical list of menus and
fields along the left edge of the browser window and I cannot find how to do
admininstrative tasks (such as removing the demo account and adding both
administrator and user accounts).

   My ability to read French is no longer adequate for me to use the
documents. It has been several decades since I spoke, read, or wrote in the
language.

   OBM appears to be a useful tool, but I need help in fixing what is not
working here so that I see the proper display and everything works as it
should.

Thanks,

Rich