[Obm] Problems Installing obm-1.2.1

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:50:55 +0200

Rich Shepard a écrit :
>   Running Slackware-10.2 with apache-1.3.37, php-4.4.4, postgresql-8.1.4
> (what else?). The document root is /var/www/htdocs; all applications below
> that directory are owned by root.root.
>
>   As a user, I ran psql and created the database 'obm' (owned by me). I
> _think_ that I correctly edited all files as instructed on the web site.
> But, when I try running
>
> [root@salmo /var/www/htdocs/obm/scripts/1.2]# ./install_obmdb_1.2.pgsql.sh
>
> this is what I get after what looks like many lines of successful
> table/attribute creation:
>
> *** Data checking and validation
>   Update calculated values
> PHP Warning:  main(obminclude/global.inc): failed to open stream: No such
> file or directory in
> /var/www/htdocs/obm/php/admin_data/admin_data_index.php
> on line 25
> PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening 'obminclude/global.inc' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in
> /var/www/htdocs/obm/php/admin_data/admin_data_index.php on line 25

This tells all.
Your include_path is not set in the php.ini.
On some distribs (eg Debian), I don't konw for slackware, there are 2 or 3
php.ini (1 for php module on apache, 1 for php-cgi, and 1 for php-cli).
The include_path must be set correctly for apache module (/etc/php/apache2
on Debian) AND php command line interface (php-cli, /etc/php/cli on Debian).

php-cli is what is used for the install

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13