[Obm] Re: How do you create Marketing managers ?

MICHEL Thomas MICHEL Thomas <michelt.thomas@gmail.com>
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:20:19 +0200

------=_Part_2637_24792411.1119860419215

sorry for disturbance,=20
it seems that my question appears among the OBM FAQ.
thank's

Le 27/06/05, MICHEL Thomas <michelt.thomas@gmail.com> a =E9crit :
>=20
> Hello everyone,=20
> I have installed OBM-0.9.0 et when I try to create a new firm in th=20
> marketing module, the Marketing manager field remains empty (no one of th=
e=20
> already created users are proposed). Is there a special way to create the=
m=20
> or is it a inherent problem of the version that I use?
> Thank you,=20
>=20
> in French :
> Bonjour =E0 tous,=20
> J'ai install=E9 la version OBM-0.9.0 et lorsque je souhaite creer une=20
> nouvelle entreprise dans le module de gestion commerciald, le champs=20
> responsable du compte ne me propose aucun choix des utilisateurs d=E9j=E0=
 cr=E9=E9s.=20
> S'agit-il d'un probl=E8me inh=E9rent =E0 la version que j'utilise, ou y a=
 t'il une=20
> manipe que je n'ai pas comprise?
>=20
> En attendant une =E9ventuelle r=E9ponse, merci..
>=20
> Thomas MICHEL

------=_Part_2637_24792411.1119860419215

sorry for disturbance, <br>
it seems that my question appears among the OBM FAQ.<br>
ail_sendername">MICHEL Thomas</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:michelt.thomas@gmai=
l.com">michelt.thomas@gmail.com</a>&gt; a =E9crit :</span><blockquote class=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin=
: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Hello everyone, <br>
I have installed OBM-0.9.0 et when I try to create a new firm in th
marketing module, the Marketing manager field remains empty (no one of
the already created users are proposed). Is there a special way to
create them or is it a inherent problem of the version that I use?<br>
Thank you, <br>
in French :<br>
Bonjour =E0 tous, <br>
J'ai install=E9 la version OBM-0.9.0 et lorsque je souhaite creer une
nouvelle entreprise dans le module de gestion commerciald, le champs
responsable du compte ne me propose aucun choix des utilisateurs d=E9j=E0
cr=E9=E9s. S'agit-il d'un probl=E8me inh=E9rent =E0 la version que j'utilis=
e, ou
y a t'il une manipe que je n'ai pas comprise?<br>
En attendant une =E9ventuelle r=E9ponse, merci..<br><span class=3D"sg">
Thomas MICHEL<br>

------=_Part_2637_24792411.1119860419215--