[Obm] OBM 0.9 installation problem under Windows

gquinton@astek.fr gquinton@astek.fr
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:25:57 +0200

Hi Everybody,

I successfully installed OBM 0.8 under windows 2000 following the procedure on
http://www.list.aliacom.fr/obm/2004-June/000184.html and thanks to Pierre
Baudracco's advices.

I then tried to install OBM 0.9 (latest version) under windows 2000 as well but
I always get warning and error messages indicating some constantes and variables
were declared twice or are non existent.
Below the tens of error messages, I nevertheless have the login page but each
time I enter a login,I always get a wrong password result.
I have the impression some files are missing or some paths are wrong but i spend
a lot of time on it without finding an hint to solve this.

Any idea to hep me?

below, a sample of the error and warning messages I get:

Notice: Undefined index: uid in C:\EasyPHP1-7\www\OBM\obminclude\phplib\auth.inc
on line 230
Notice: Undefined index: in C:\EasyPHP1-7\www\OBM\obminclude\global.inc on line 229
Notice: Undefined variable: cgp_hide in
C:\EasyPHP1-7\www\OBM\obminclude\global.inc on line 262
Notice: Undefined variable: cgp_hide in
C:\EasyPHP1-7\www\OBM\obminclude\global.inc on line 268
Cordialement
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by
value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of
[runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time
pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your
INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in
c:\easyphp1-7\www\obm\php\obm_query.inc on line 544

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at c:\easyphp1-7\www\obm\php\obm_query.inc:260) in
C:\EasyPHP1-7\www\OBM\obminclude\of\of_session.inc on line 150

Gilles Quinton - Astek Sud Ouest