[Obm] OBM installation problem under Windows

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:55:27 +0200

Yes it works because the problem is that on some install the setting set_todo is
not set which lead to the sql error where the order clause is missing.

> > > "Database error: Invalid SQL: select todo_id, todo_title from Todo where
> > > todo_user = '1' order by desc limit 5 offset 0

So by propagating preferences to all users, you set this settings for everybody.

The problem is corrected in further version.
By te way, if you just start with OBM, consider using the 0.9 branch (0.9.1
actually) instead. It is now the main version.

Bye

--
Pierre Baudracco - Aliacom - 05 62 19 24 91 - www.aliacom.fr