[Obm] German translation

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:14:20 +0100

Hi Martina,

thank you very much for your "de" translation help.
It's always a pleasure to get new contributions.

We have integrated what what easy in the "de" lang files (but in HEAD dev
branch, future 1.1.0)
But some "de" files are missing and we have not create them.
The "de" translation is in really bad shape as we not maintain it and the
guy who has provided these files no longuer do it.

If you are interested in going further, with OBM and the "de" transalation
tell us.
The best way is using the lang admin module which helps with translations,
showing and classifying the lang variables (those that are present, used in
the code, those that are deprecated and to be removed,..).
This could avoid spending time translating lang vars that are deprecated.
We could give you the dev "de" lang files.

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13