[Obm] Re: italian text + 2 questions

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:12:13 +0200

augusto fagioli wrote:
> Hi Pierre
>
> I'm back again to pay a visit to your obm
> and everytime  it's growing bigger
> well done!

Hi Augusto,

thank you for your support !
Stay tuned as 0.8.11 will be released tonight or tomorrow but more important 0.9
should be out in a few weeks.

> these are some italian text you may be interested in
> adding in your italian file.

Done, thank you !

> just a few questions:
>
> -why are you still using register_global on?

Cause for now even if obm is prepared for, we don't get the parameters from
HTTP_VARS or similar. We consider they are automatically registered. All
parameters are handled in a distinct function (get_param_module()) so it will
not be so hard to update these functions to parse the args.

> -are you planning to add an SMS notification for appointments?

Not at this time.
0.9 calendar is improved compared to 0.8 one...

> cheers from Rome [IT]

ciao Augusto !

Pierre

--