[Obm] Installation errors

Richard Bahcic richard.bahcic@t-online.de
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 02:22:45 +0100

Dear friends,

I donloaded OBM 0.8.8pre1 on a Windows XP Professional Workstation, IIS 5.1 is
running
there, PHP 4.3.9 and MySQL 4.0.22
All three are working together very well.

When I run the install-script "install_obmdb_0.8.mysql.sh" which i ported to
"install_obmdb_08_mysql.cmd", all the database action succeed, but in the sections
where
PHP is called, lots of undefined variables are pronounced:

Undefined variable: mode in
<b>C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\obm\php\admin_pref\admin_pref_index.php</b> on line
<b>34</b>
Undefined variable: set_lang
Undefined variable: set_debug
Undefined variable: set_theme
Undefined variable: set_menu
Undefined variable: set_display
Undefined variable: set_rows
... and more ...

And when i start ohb.php, many errors are displayed before and after the login
dialog.

Login succeeds, but then lots of pages with errors appear before fragments of the
program
are visited without any images.

The errors are all undefined variables, offsets in i think every php/inc-file which is
called.

I read the install.html very well and did everything what is described there, so i don't
know
what else to do.

Can you please help me or tell me, whats wrong with my installation?

should i install a lower release?

TIA,
Richard