[Obm] I get an error when I load the website

dhull dhull" <dhull@digitaloverload.net
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:46:20 +0000

--_b3ce6fe3aa9bd58133169e3fcd7f0151b

I fixed the problem I was having with my "include_path" problem. Now I have a new one.

Here's what I've done.
1. fixed the php.ini file
2. setup the database with the install script
3. Checked the database and all the tables are there
4. went to my website and go an error message

Here is the error

Fatal error: Unknown(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition <b>obm_challenge_auth</b> of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in /usr/local/www/obm/obminclude/phplib/page4.inc on line 28

What's going on here?

--_b3ce6fe3aa9bd58133169e3fcd7f0151b

I fixed the problem I was having with my &quot;include_path&quot; problem. Now I have a new one.<br>
Here's what I've done.<br>
1. fixed the php.ini file<br>
2. setup the database with the install script<br>
3. Checked the database and all the tables are there<br>
4. went to my website and go an error message<br>
Here is the error<br>
Fatal error: Unknown(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition &lt;b&gt;obm_challenge_auth&lt;/b&gt; of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in /usr/local/www/obm/obminclude/phplib/page4.inc on line 28<br>
What's going on here? <br>

--_b3ce6fe3aa9bd58133169e3fcd7f0151b--