[Obm] Fwd: OBM under winNT ?

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:52:37 +0200

----- Forwarded message from Simon BASLE <simon.basle@winosoft.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:16:48 +0200
    From: Simon BASLE <simon.basle@winosoft.com>
 Subject: OBM under winNT ?
      To: pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr

Hello !
I'm currently trying to install OBM on my local WinNT apache server... I
use the easyphp package wich provides apache server, PHP, mysql and
PHPMyAdmin in a bundle (see http://www.easyphp.org/ if you don't know
about it). As the installation of this package is pretty easy (in fact
there's almost nothing to do but click 'Next' ;-) ), I'm not very
familiar with the configuration of an Apache server.
Could you try to explain me a little more about how to configure apache
under windows in order to use OBM ? Is the mod_env module really
mandatory ? Because it is not provided pre-compiled with apache for
win32... Isn't there another way around ?
Thank you in advance.
Simon BASLE

----- End forwarded message -----

--