[Obm] ACL & new Modules

marin blu marinblu0000@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:59:25 -0800 (PST)

--0-77995189-1073815165=:45809

Hi all,

 I'm a new user of OBM, but I have a lot of experience of Open Source projects (TUTOS,eGroupware, hipergate & compiere).
My first impression is that OBM is a great appl, but messing some very important modules.
- A kind of ACL (OBM 0.7.5) is hardcode (should be a form at admin section) and you can not select individual modules like ToDo, Calendar etc
Is there a progress ? A beta version ?
- Contacts and companies should have multiple addresses.
- Resources Management from Calendar ?
- Alerts from calendar ?
- Mail module ?
- Is the Deal module like the opportunities or has different goal?
- Forum ?
- Knowledge Base ?

Actually, why you do not have a cvs ?

Best Regards,
Marin Blu

--0-77995189-1073815165=:45809

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I'm a new user of OBM, but I have a lot of experience of Open Source projects (TUTOS,eGroupware, hipergate &amp; compiere).</DIV>
<DIV>My first impression is that OBM is a great appl, but messing some very important modules. </DIV>
<DIV>- A kind of ACL (OBM 0.7.5) is hardcode (should be a form at admin section) and you can not select individual modules like ToDo, Calendar etc</DIV>
<DIV>Is there a progress ?&nbsp;A beta version ?</DIV>
<DIV>-&nbsp;Contacts and companies should have multiple addresses.</DIV>
<DIV>- Resources Management from Calendar ?</DIV>
<DIV>- Alerts from calendar ?</DIV>
<DIV>- Mail module ?</DIV>
<DIV>- Is the Deal module like the opportunities or has different goal?</DIV>
<DIV>- Forum ?&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>- Knowledge Base ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Actually, why you do not have a cvs ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Marin Blu</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>