*****SPAM***** Re: [Obm] ACL and more

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:49:36 +0100

Quoting marin blu <marinblu0000@yahoo.com>:

> This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
> along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
> mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
>
> Content preview:  Hi Pierre, - When this profile model will be out ? -
>   Actually, the benefit for a public cvs repository is that if we made
>   some changes, we could change at a new version quick and safe. If this
>   tarball will be the cvs ... OK. But, the same way, you could have an
>   internal cvs and a public cvs, what do you think ? (Like sf.net) - For
>   the calendar, I think that oblects that are time based, should have a
>   control center. And the control center is a calendar. So, the ToDo's,
>   Incidents etc should be there and maybe with different icons. - What
>   should you include in the new release ? [...]
>
> Content analysis details:   (5.50 points, 5 required)
> FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.6 points)  From: ends in numbers
> IN_REP_TO          (-0.4 points) Has a In-Reply-To header
> EMAIL_ATTRIBUTION  (-0.5 points) BODY: Contains what looks like an email
> attribution
> BAYES_30           (-0.9 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam
> probability is 30 to 40%
>                    [score: 0.3646]
> HTML_10_20         (1.2 points)  BODY: Message is 10% to 20% HTML
> QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-0.4 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted
> email text
> ASCII_FORM_ENTRY   (0.8 points)  BODY: Contains an ASCII-formatted form
> RCVD_IN_NJABL      (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in
> dnsbl.njabl.org
>                    [RBL check: found 197.139.103.62.dnsbl.njabl.org., type:
> 127.0.0.9]
> RCVD_IN_DSBL       (4.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
>                    [RBL check: found 197.139.103.62.list.dsbl.org.]
> REPLY_WITH_QUOTES  (0.0 points)  Reply with quoted text
>
> The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
> open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
> or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
> it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

- Actually, the benefit for a public cvs repository is that if we made some
changes,  we could change at a new version quick and safe. If this tarball will
be the cvs ... OK.
But, the same way, you could have an internal cvs and a public cvs, what do you
think ? (Like sf.net)
-  For the calendar, I think that oblects that are time based, should have a
control center.
   And the control center is a calendar. So, the ToDo's, Incidents etc should be
there and
  maybe with different icons.
- What should you include in the new release ?

Best Regards,
Marin Blu

----

Hi Marin,

sorry for the delay but you mail landed in my spam trash and i have just seen it !

the new profile model is done.
For the cvs, we will start with tarballs available on the obm site.
We have not started because actually the cvs version in under heavy development
and is broken.

I understand your point about the calendar, but I don't really see the
 need or the plus to have the todo or incident displayed in the calendar ?
A todo or a task hasn't any time slice, just a due date.
Interest in incident is to know which are opened and for how long. I don't see a
great value to show them in a calendar.

But others things should and will go in the calendar (maybe with a new view),
like planning or ressource management.

I have many mails in late to reply (sorry all !) but I hope to post the current
changelog with new features of 0.8 tomorrow on the mailing list.
Btw, the 0.8 should be out either mars 3 or mars 16 (if all goes well).
--
Pierre Baudracco - Aliacom - 05 62 19 24 91 - www.aliacom.fr