[Obm] Re: invoice module

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 12:30:20 +0200

JP Donnio wrote:
>> This will not be mandatory to attach invoices to project.
>> But in the global logic, deal module is to handle "avant-vente", so
>> numbers (amount) must not be strictly exact.
>>
>> On the countrary, when you sign a deal, it gives a project with an
>> amount contracted. Invoices should reflect this.
>>
>> Deal should be more to handle predictions, sales forecast (with boards
>> or stats screen to come) and project the work (and billing) really
>> contracted.
>
> ok, I see. But how do you move a deal into an invoice? By hand or is
> there a magic knob to do this easily without retyping every thing?

In fact you don't move a deal to an invoice.
You attach invoices to a deal as a deal can have many invoice (for one business
deal you can buy hardware, sell software, sell service, one prestation can have
many invoices too,..)

But this is still beta in obm and is being currently looked at.

What we are adding is commodity to add invoices when creating a project from a deal.

We sure will avoid to retype things that can be given automatically.

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13