[Obm] Re: OBM

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:38:49 +0200

Lubo Ivancak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I always get this error:
>
> Database error: seek(0) failed: result has 0 rows
> MySQL Error: 0 ()
> Session halted.
>
> when I try to find company or contact.

Hi,

this appens when display preferences are not set for the users.
The install script should have done this but here are the steps (as described at
http://obm.aliacom.fr/doc/html/install-0.8.html#upgrade-common

# insert new default preferences (for mysql) :
mysql -u obm -pobm obm < scripts/0.8/obmdb_default_values_0.8.sql

# propagate them to all users
- directly from obm :
go to the administration tab (log in as an admin user), go to preferences menu
and execute first action (user_pref_update)

- by hand (command line)
ce obm
php4 php/admin_pref/admin_pref_index.php

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13