[Obm] Re: $repository

Mehdi mehdi.rande@aliacom.fr
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:14:58 +0200

>Hi, I'm new at the list every works OK, but I have an error when I pick the
>"tree" link in PRODUCTION/DOCUMENTS, "Warning: OpenDir: No existe el fichero
>o el directorio (errno 2) in
>/var/www/html/obm/php/document/document_display.inc on line 1275" it appears
>to be the $repository variable not defined, Do I need to configurate this in
>some place?
>
>Andres

Hi,
Well it migth be the document default directory which have not been created.
The default path is /var/documents , so you should check if this
repository exist and if the owner is www-data for debian, or apache for redhat and mandrake.

HTH
--
Mehdi Rande - mehdi.rande@aliacom.fr <mailto:pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr>
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13